Tips On Disable Norton Auto Renewal :
According to the technicians from Norton technical support the best way to stop auto renewal is this:
- Step 1– Open Norton antivirus
- Step 2– Login to your account
- Step 3– Got to the Subscriptions page
- Step 4– Look for the option called Automatic Renewal
- Step 5– Move the slider to Off in order to disable this function
- Step 6– The Antivirus will ask you to confirm your decision, which you can do by clicking on Turn Off
After turning off the automatic renewal, you won’t be charged when the subscription expires. Instead, you will have to make the payment manually. If you don’t do it in a timely manner, Norton will disable some of the features. This means that your computer will no longer be fully protected.
If the money is the main issue why you’ve decided not to renew our Norton subscription, our advice is to look for free antivirus programs. In order to pick the very best one, feel free to contact Norton support and ask the experts for a suggestion. You can also request Norton for automatic renewal refund.